IPCO “Peace for the children”
The International Public Charity Organization “Peace for the children” was registered by Ministry of Justice of Belarus on the 30th of October in 1997. The registration certificate is No 1386.
The chairwoman of the organization is Shchukina Tamara Victorovna. There are 50 members in the organization.
The organization has a license to carry out the activity connected with recuperation of children abroad.
The organization’s aim is to contribute to social, material and charity help to orphans, children in difficult circumstances and children who suffered from Chernobyl disaster.
One of our main activities is the recuperation of children abroad. We deal with children who live in different orphanages and boarding schools for abandoned children, in foster families, in socially unfavorable families and families from Chernobyl area. The recuperation programmes are financed by foreign host families.
The organization cooperates with 18 Italian, 5 Spanish and 1 Irish organization (“Chernobyl Aid Ireland”) according to the humanitarian programmes and to the Programme of recuperation of Belarusian children abroad.
The organization’s activity in realizing humanitarian projects has often been noted as positive and has been rewarded by the Department of humanitarian activity under the Administration of President in Belarus.